Friday, October 16, 2020
Out with Farrah
Drizzling, cold (yes), I took Farrah for an obligatory hunt, even checked my watch as we headed out. It rained on us, Farrah was wet, but it let up. She ended up doing well and catching game; we had a fair number chases and some good flights. There's a Mexican taco truck right where I park. A nice finish with the Honda's heater on, munching on a couple of fajita tacos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was really quiet today. Cold and clear, Cisco still heavy at 1075. Nothing stirring, but Cisco persisted and caught the only squirrel we...
-
And I got back weeks ago! Cisco is still super heavy, leaving house today at 1090. I like flying him at 900. He has not been very interest...
-
Official USFWS cable tie band at left, commercial band at right My Harris's Hawk Farrah was banded when I got her. The band ...

No comments:
Post a Comment