Tuesday, November 3, 2020

And the silence keeps us guessing.... *

* from Pinky by Elton John, used without permission.

Alternate titles: Cisco's 200th squirrel** or The 2020 Election Day Hunt

**The margin of error is less than +/- 1%

Walking from the park to the woods, I felt I had forgotten something. It turned out that Cisco's tail bell had slipped off, which I discovered as Cisco alighted on a branch. A first for me. Quite odd and a little disconcerting not hearing that tiny Jim Ince bell. I had to track the hawk visually. Cisco ranged a bit, as there were few squirrels. In its own way it was interesting, seeing Cisco flying silently. I always fly Farrah like that. The team did great; Arnie was good and Cisco grabbed his 200th squirrel and dropped down in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment