I cut across Willow Fork which bifurcates the 'Tweener field. If you ever read Lonesome Dove or saw the movie you are familiar with harrowing Texas river crossings. This is nothing like that, but I did manage to get my right leg drenched going over, and the left one on the way back. My boots are muddy and wet. Farrah caught a game bird over on the west side, now 1/5 the area that it used to be before the detection ponds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It was really quiet today. Cold and clear, Cisco still heavy at 1075. Nothing stirring, but Cisco persisted and caught the only squirrel we...
-
And I got back weeks ago! Cisco is still super heavy, leaving house today at 1090. I like flying him at 900. He has not been very interest...
-
Official USFWS cable tie band at left, commercial band at right My Harris's Hawk Farrah was banded when I got her. The band ...
No comments:
Post a Comment