Friday, November 20, 2020

Arnold's retirement ends after zero days

My apprentice Isaac Cano told me he had a place with no evidence of pigs. So Arnold couldn't sleep in this morning.

The little woodlot I hunted in this morning would be SUPER tough for a rookie hawk. I was going to report back that the place was barren. Cisco said, "Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!" "Grrrr!" "Oops, wrong hat...."

Until this morning, there was one cat squirrel here. I hunted almost straight south of the parking lot. I really was discouraged by the few squirrels and nests. Cisco took a shot at a fox squirrel, parked for a few minutes, and moved on. I couldn't quite tell if he was just scouting or was seeing some or one. He flew to a little mini sub woodlot and found a cat squirrel. 

Exciting Movie




No comments:

Post a Comment